Tracey Westwood's K2

Thursday, April 1st Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Thursday, April 1st Update
by Tracey Westwood - Thursday, 1 April 2021, 4:05 PM

A few bits for the week...

• As you likely know, the rules for masks at school have changed. Children in Kindergarten are encouraged to wear masks at school but it is not mandatory. The decision to send a mask with your child is entirely your choice. If you choose to send your child with a mask, I will do my best to encourage them to wear it. It will be made clear to all that it is a personal choice to wear it or not, and we will be kind and respectful to each other regardless of what we choose to do. 
  • Thanks to Bianca's mom for live-reading The Couch Potato today. I liked this story so much, I sought out the link. I found it on YouTube being read by the authors!
  • A message from counsellors, Mrs. Toronitiz and Mrs.Fedrigo: The padlet will remain up and running and we will periodically add resources to it. Feel free to use and share the link as it is helpful. You are also welcome to connect to my non covid community and online resource padlet for community based resources. We hope that our covid padlet page has been a helpful resource during difficult times for you and your families. 
  • Sharing next week is Charlie on Tuesday, Chelsea on Wednesday, Connor on Thursday, and Emily on Friday.

Have a great long weekend!