A few bits for the week...
- Today, your child came home with a big black bag. In it you will find their scrapbooks, journals, and a bunch of loose things. Please take some time this weekend to look through your child's work with your child and talk about their learning together. The loose things are to keep at home. There are some emergent readers in there that would be good for practice. Please return the journal on Monday and the scrapbook anytime next week. If they don't come back, I will assume you want to take over scrapbooking duties to the end of the year! :D
- I have been uploading to FreshGrade so make sure you have a look through there together. You may notice a few places where I have added to the photos and comments for items from Term 1. Term Two summary comments will be posted soon.
- After looking at all their progress, if you decide you wish to have a 15 minute virtual conference slot next Wednesday, March 3rd or Thursday, March 4th, please fill your child's name into this sign up. I will send the MS Teams link by email. If none of the time slots works for you, please contact me. I am happy to set something up for another time or date
- Please remember Early Dismissal days on March 3rd and 4th. Pick up is at 1:48.
- Here is Mrs. Toronitz's covid family resources.
- Sharing next week will be Ewan on Monday, Jacob on Tuesday, Jordanna on Wednesday, Jorie on Thursday, and Leif on Friday.
Have a good weekend!