A few bits for the week...
- Thanks to this week's guest readers! The kids are loving these stories from home. Please keep them coming!
- This coming week is Literacy week. Students are all invited to bring a flashlight to school on Thursday, the 11th. They get to read by flashlight!
- No school for the littles this coming Friday the 12th.
- Valentine's Day is coming. Our class are welcome to exchange Valentines this coming Thursday but because of COVID 19, please do not attach any food of any sort. Here's the list. If you choose to participate, please do a Valentine for everyone in class. I encourage you to have your child print all the names. They have been practicing.
- We are planning 100th Day activities for Monday, February 22nd. For sharing that day, we would like each family to take some time to count out 100 objects WITH your child. Then each child can either bring the 100 items to school in a ziploc-type bag or email a photo with the 100 things (something we can hang on the wall for a while).
- Sharing next week will be Libby on Monday, Madelyn on Tuesday, Shane on Wednesday, and Tate on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!