A few bits for the week...
- This coming Monday, we will be attempting to glue student work into scrapbooks. It would super helpful if there were some parents here to help the children. If you are able to help, please drop in around 12:20.
- Next Wednesday, March 4th is an early dismissal day. Children will be dismissed at 1:48.
- Also on Wednesday the 6th, from 2:00 - 5:30, we will have our classroom open house. Drop in and celebrate learning by having your child show you some of their work and talk about what they are most proud of. If you can't make this window, let me know and we'll happily arrange another time. If the classroom is very busy right at 2:00, you might want to go for a short walk or snack and return later so you can have a more peaceful tour.
- Two field trip forms went home this week! (Sorry they were both the same colour.)
- The Way Cool Raccoon School trip on March 12th will require parent drivers so please let me know if you can help out asap.
- The second trip is to Mount Doug along with the preschool/kindergarten class from ȽÁU, WELṈEW̱ Tribal School; this opportunity just popped up at the last minute, courtesy of Mrs. McEvay, our SENĆOŦEN Teacher! We will be taking a school bus next Friday, March 6th in the morning. The children will need to dress for a walk in whatever weather. They will need to bring a small snack they can put in a pocket.
- Thanks for helping your child get ready for 100th Day. We have a great collection of items. We'll be doing a little more work with them next week and then I'll send them home.
- Brentwood School is joining with Stelly's Secondary in collecting for a food drive. If you have any donations, please send them to class with your student. March 4th is the last day.
- Special helper/sharing next week is Wyatt on Monday, Avery on Tuesday, Blake on Wednesday, Grant on Thursday, and Hazel on Friday.
Have a great weekend!