A few bits for the week...
- Thank you to Peter Richardson (Clara's dad) and Level Ground for our tour today. And thanks to all the parent-drivers who made the trip possible!
- Father's Day gifts went home today. Mr.Trottier mistakenly sent home bags yesterday with only the cards in them. The real gifts are fragile so please take care.
- I've had to cancel a couple of our upcoming morning walks to accommodate assemblies so there are only 2 left...next Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Caitlyn Addlestone is still needing some help with scrapbooks and grad hats! She can't do it all alone, nor should she, so please please please get in touch to help. It is possible to take a bit home to do after the kids go to bed. It's easy work but way too much for one person!
- To show our appreciation to parents and families for all you do to support the kids at school, Brentwood staff is preparing a Pancake Breakfast on the last day of school. Everyone is welcome. Please bring your own plates and tools and a picnic blanket. We'll be setting up in back behind the multipurpose room. Students must leave their backpacks in their usual class line up spots and then, check in at the attendance tables and get a stamp before proceeding to the food tables. After eating, the children can play until the bell goes. Start and end times have not been confirmed to me yet so I'll let you know when I know.
- If you haven't looked at Freshgrade lately, I've been posting quite a bit in preparation for the end of the year. The final summary will be posted in the last week of school. Please let me know if you are having any trouble accessing your child's portfolio or if you have any questions about what you see and read. Of course, you're always welcome to comment online also.
- Next Friday will be Violet's last day of Kindergarten as she is off on holiday early. If anyone else is planning to start their summer early, please let me know so I can have your child's bits and pieces together before you go.
- Sharing next week will be Lauren on Monday, Lucas on Tuesday, Madeline on Wednesday, Madison on Thursday, and Violet on Friday.
Have a great weekend and Happy Father’s Day