A few bits for the end of March...
- Thank you to everyone who was able to drive and/or join us for the Swan Lake field trip. Check out the Swan Lake website here if you'd like to join a free drop-in activity over Spring break.
- Thanks for everyone who made it out for our little showcase. It means a lot to them to share something they've been working on.
- If you came in to check out their scrapbooks, etc., you should have received a blue letter for "homework". These will go into their scrapbooks. I'm attaching it here for anyone who wants to write a letter.
- Want to keep practising our Letterland songs over the break? Here's the Megamix so we can keep those letter sounds fresh and ready for April!
- I have sent home your child's indoor shoes and extra clothes so you can check to see if they still fit. Please don't forget to send an updated set back for April 2nd.
- Some exciting things are coming up in April!
- We'll be starting our Morning Walks! These will be sometimes short and sometimes long walks in the Brentwood Neighbourhood. More information will come next month!
- We have a science field trip to Royal Roads planned for April 16th! We will be using a school bus for this one. We will need some parent chaperones, but unfortunately the facility is not suitable for younger siblings. More information will come after the break!
- We will be learning our phone numbers. I plan to use the number you listed on the playdate list. Please drop me an email if you would prefer a different number.
- Sharing the first week back will be Ryder on Monday, Violet on Tuesday, Zach on Wednesday, Addison on Thursday, and Aleah on Friday.
Have a great Spring Break everyone!