A few bits for the week...
- Thanks to everyone who was able to join in for skating last Monday. Everyone seemed to have a good time.
- Thanks, also, to everyone who helped their child freeze some blocks for our ice castle! You should have received an email with a photo. If not, have a look at your child's Freshgrade feed.
- There will be an Eagle Convocation this coming Monday, the 11th. If possible, have your child where his/her Brentwood Eagle shirt.
- Next Tuesday, we will be having a Lockdown Drill around 1pm.
- Valentine's Day is next Thursday. If you choose to do Valentines, please do one for everyone on this list.
- Next Friday, February 15th is a Pro-D Day. No school for kiddos.
- Kindergarten is planning 100th Day activities for Wednesday, February 20th. For sharing that day, we would like each family to take some time to count out 100 objects WITH your child. Then each child can either bring the 100 items to school in a ziploc-type bag or email a photo with the 100 things (something we can hang on the wall for a while).
Would you like your child to have the experience of going to summer camp but do not have the funds for your child to go? Funding is available for one week summer camps at the camp of your choice. Kamps for Kids
- Sharing next week will be Ryder on Monday, Violet on Tuesday, Zach on Wednesday, and Addison on Thursday.
Have a great weekend!