Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, March 16th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, March 16th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 16 March 2018, 3:59 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Please join me in welcoming Leo Alvarez and his family to Brentwood.  The class is very excited to meet Leo and ask him about Texas when he comes to our class after Spring Break.  
  • Thank you to everyone who was able to drive and/or join us for the Swan Lake field trip.   Check out the Swan Lake website here if you'd like to join a free drop-in activity over Spring break.  After the break, we're working on several more field trips and I'll get you that information as soon as possible. 
  • I have sent home your child's indoor shoes and extra clothes so you can check to see if they still fit.  Please don't forget to send an updated set back for April 3rd.  smile
  • Want to keep practising our Letterland songs over the break?  Here's the Megamix so we can keep those letter sounds fresh and ready for April!
  • Looking way ahead, you may wish to set aside either the afternoon of May 15th or the morning of May 16th to see the class perform one dance at Brentwood's  Dance Extravaganza.  Our dance instructor, Miss Eng, is hoping our class can dress with a “Biker dude look with black, leather, vests, jean jackets, hats, etc.”
  • Sharing for the week after Easter is Kaelyn on Tuesday, Kelly on Wednesday, Kieran on Thursday, and Marion on Friday.

Have a great Spring Break!