Tracey Westwood's K2

Thursday, February 22nd Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Thursday, February 22nd Update
by Tracey Westwood - Thursday, 22 February 2018, 3:38 PM

A few bits for the week...

• Thank you to everyone who has returned a skating permission form. So far we have only enough drivers for 14 students. We'll need drivers for 4 more in order to go ahead with the trip. If your child will not be at school that day, please let me know as soon as possible.
  • Looking ahead, March 7th and 8th are early dismissal days when classes finish at 1:40. On Thursday, March 8th, we will have an open house from 2:00 - 6:00 so your child can share his/her learning with you.
  • Also on the 8th, starting at 1:00, the children would like to invite families to watch a short, informal performance of our morning routine and one of our favourite stories. I'm sure some of the children have been singing or humming the songs to you already.
  • Non-instructional Day (no school) tomorrow, February 23rd. I will be attending a teacher's conference in Victoria.
  • Non-instructional Day Monday, March 5th.
  • Monday, March 12, we have a field trip to Swan Lake planned. Once again, we will be looking for parent drivers. Permission forms coming soon.
  • Sharing for this week: Monday is Noah, Tuesday is Ronan, Wednesday is Taye, Thursday is Troy, and Friday is Violet. We continue with the family themed round.

Have a great weekend!