Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, December 22nd Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, December 22nd Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 22 December 2017, 5:05 PM

Last bits for the year...

• Thank you so much for all the help with tree decorating this week!  I went back to the multi-purpose room expecting to clean up after school and it was all done!  You are awesome!!  Thanks also for sending all the goodies for decorating.  I think the children were very happy with their creations!
  • Thank you for the generous gifts on my desk.  Many of the children instructed me to take them home and put them under the tree so that's what I shall do but I fear the wine may not make it.  smile
  • Starting Friday, January 12th, we will be inviting family members to join our class for Morning Reading.  This will be an opportunity to come in and read with your child or a group of children from 8:40 - 9:00 each week.  If Fridays don't work for you and you'd really like to come in another time each week, please contact me and we'll set up a time for you.
  • Sharing in the first week of January - Abigail (Monday), Adam (Tuesday),  Arley (Wednesday), Casey (Thursday), and Charlie (Friday)...toys are welcome for this round (just one). 

I wish you all joy and love with family and friends for winter break and on into the new year!