Mrs. Brown and Ms. Nightingale

Week of June 26th-June 29th

Picture of Lorree Brown
Week of June 26th-June 29th
by Lorree Brown - Monday, 26 June 2017, 4:55 PM

Well, we are in the final week of school and it's always bitter-sweet for me.  This year has been an amazing one with the fabulous children of Division 12.  I have been a lucky teacher.  

We have a busy last few days planned, starting with Grade 5 Farewell and Beach Day tomorrow. The Grade 5 Farewell will begin at 10:00 a.m. and will be in the gym.  Immediately following the ceremony, we will get on a bus and go to Island View Beach. A notice was sent home today with reminders of what to bring.  If you are signed up to attend, we are asking parents to assist in organizing all of the potluck items for lunch.  It should be a fabulous day! 

On Wednesday we will be having our "Amazing Race Brentwood" in the morning.  The afternoon will consist of painting clay creatures and cleaning out desks. Please have your child bring extra bags to school on Wednesday as they will be bringing school supplies, books, etc. home along with their report cards

Thursday morning is our Pancake Breakfast.  Please consider attending with your child and bring plates, utensils and a blanket for this picnic style meal.   Thursday is a full day of school and I look forward to spending the last full day with all of the students.  If for some reason, your child will not be attending on Thursday, please let me know.  I have a gift for each of the children and want to make sure they receive it. 

If you have any questions, please email me...our email is finally fixed.