A few bits for the week...
- This coming Monday is our field trip to Butterfly Gardens. Thank you to all our volunteer drivers. Family members planning to join us, please bring cash as I have to pay for everyone on one invoice in order to get the group rate. Adults $12, seniors $8, and littl'uns are free. (I know this is a little different from the prices in the field trip letter but I want to make it as cheap and easy as possible.) Please remember to send a booster seat labelled with your child's name.
- With the long-awaited return of the sun, we will be outside more and more. Please make sure your child is prepared with hats, water bottles, and/or sunscreen.
- All library books are due next week. There will be no more library books coming home as Miss DiLucca and Ms. Bickford prepare for the end of the year!
- Ms Gregory and I are looking for volunteers interested in a little KinderGrad project. If you're interested, let me know. More details about KinderGrad coming soon.
- Next Thursday morning, I will be out of the class for a meeting. A TOC will be in.
- Keep reading this weekend and don't forget to initial those nuts!
- If your family is planning to leave Brentwood next year, please let the office know as soon as possible.
- I have a growing collection of forks and spoons left behind from a year's worth of lunches. If your utensil drawer is getting a bit sparse, you might want to drop in for a look.
- Sharing next week: Monday – Chloie, Tuesday – Cole, Wednesday – Daphne, Thursday – Ella, Friday - Elizabeth.
Have a great weekend!