Tracey Westwood's K2

Friday, May 26th Update

Picture of Tracey Westwood
Friday, May 26th Update
by Tracey Westwood - Friday, 26 May 2017, 3:53 PM

A few bits for the week...

• This coming Monday is our field trip to Butterfly Gardens.  Thank you to all our volunteer drivers.  Family members planning to join us, please bring cash as I have to pay for everyone on one invoice in order to get the group rate. Adults $12, seniors $8, and littl'uns are free. (I know this is a little different from the prices in the field trip letter but I want to make it as cheap and easy as possible.)  Please remember to send a booster seat labelled with your child's name.
  • With the long-awaited return of the sun, we will be outside more and more.  Please make sure your child is prepared with hats, water bottles, and/or sunscreen.
  • All library books are due next week.  There will be no more library books coming home as Miss DiLucca and Ms. Bickford prepare for the end of the year!
  • Ms Gregory and I are looking for volunteers interested in a little KinderGrad project.  If you're interested, let me know.  More details about KinderGrad coming soon.
  • Next Thursday morning, I will be out of the class for a meeting.  A TOC will be in.
  • Keep reading this weekend and don't forget to initial those nuts!
  • If your family is planning to leave Brentwood next year, please let the office know as soon as possible.
  • I have a growing collection of forks and spoons left behind from a year's worth of lunches.  If your utensil drawer is getting a bit sparse, you might want to drop in for a look.
  • Sharing next week: Monday – Chloie, Tuesday – Cole, Wednesday – Daphne, Thursday – Ella, Friday - Elizabeth.

Have a great weekend!