The Saanich School District would like to thank all families for their patience and support as we worked through the challenges and logistics of opening StrongStart. We are very happy to announce that Strong Start is open for in-person programming for small groups of families.
These programs are conducted by qualified early childhood educators who lead a variety of learning activities designed to support children on their learning path before they enter school.
The current schedule will be :
Tuesday/Thursday Mornings 9:30-10:30AM
|Sidney Elementary||Tuesday/Thursday 9:15-10:15AM||Sidney Protocols|
Registration and Application Information
Please read the details below carefully before applying:
- Families will only be able to apply to attend StrongStart for one day a week for the offered consecutive weeks. **please note, that because of contact tracing students will need to attend each week on the same day (i.e. only Mondays)
- The current schedule for Strong Start sessions offered will be the three weeks from the week of November 30 - December 18.
- Space will be limited. Families that do not get in will be waitlisted for next sessions.
- All families who are accepted to attend a StrongStart must complete a District Registration Form. Bring your completed registration form to the StrongStart Centre you are accepted to.
- The Application to Attend is live and consistently added to any waitlists or contacted for spaces available. Application to attend is per child. If you are bringing two children, please fill out the Application to Attend again.