Front Page News

**** News Update for the Last Week of September 2018 ****

Picture of Lyn Stewart
**** News Update for the Last Week of September 2018 ****
by Lyn Stewart - Monday, 24 September 2018, 3:41 PM

Hello Brentwood Community. We are nearing the end of our first busy month and we are working hard to smooth our systems and get you all the information you need so that you know what is happening at school. Our calendar is a work in progress with the rest of the important dates coming your way soon.

A couple of things to note as I am getting acquainted with this school and community is that I am receiving a large number of emails. This is wonderful communication but please understand it may take me a day to get back to you because I am so often out of my office and do not see your messages until the end of the day.

Also, if you are at school to pick up your child, please do not go directly to the classroom. Even if we know you very well we would like to touch base with you before you go into the halls. This is to help us maintain our high standard of safety at school.

We are hoping to see you at both our upcoming PAC meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, September 25th, as well as at our “Know your School” this Thursday, September 27th.