Division 4 News--click here to see all the posts on our forum

Upcoming events!

Picture of Alyssa Ellison
Upcoming events!
by Alyssa Ellison - Monday, 23 February 2015, 5:22 PM

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, that tomorrow, February 24th, students will be dismissed an hour early at 1:48. In our class, we are having an open house, and everyone is welcome. The students are excited to share with you all the things they are learning. If you are not able to make the open house, but would like to visit the classroom, just come by after school some time. If you work during the day, but would like to stop by in the evening, I'm often at school, just email me and we can arrange a time for you to come and visit the classroom. After the open house, if you still have questions about your child's learning, please make an appointment to meet with me. 

On Wednesday, February 25th, we have "Be a Good Friend Day" (aka anti-bullying day) at Brentwood School. The PAC has generously donated "Be KInd" t-shirts for every child in the school! Thank you to all the hard-working PAC parents who made that happen!

On Thursday we have our last dance lesson, and on Friday, February 27th we have our dance performances. We are dancing to the song "Beautiful Creatures" from the Rio2 movie, and the children will be birds! Please make sure that your child wears black pants and a solid coloured shirt for the dance. Thank you!