Division 4 News--click here to see all the posts on our forum

Goldstream Park Field Trip

Picture of Alyssa Ellison
Goldstream Park Field Trip
by Alyssa Ellison - Friday, 14 November 2014, 10:53 AM

Hi parents,

Everyone should receive a field trip form today with a permission page you need to sign and return. If you'd like to be a parent driver, please pick up a criminal record check form at the office ASAP. If you have any questions, please email me (aellison@sd63.bc.ca) or call the school 250-652-3996. I'm looking forward to a great day!

smile

Alyssa

Goldstream Park and Nature House Field Trip

When: Tuesday, November 25, 2014

11:30-2:40

How: Hopefully, we will have enough parent drivers to drive everyone to Goldstream. If you'd like to drive, but don't have your criminal record check done yet, please get a form from the office ASAP. The form has to be back before you can drive students on field trips (district policy). If we don't have enough volunteer drivers, I will book a school bus, but I'm hoping to save that cost for future field trips!

What will we be doing?: We will have a picnic lunch at Goldstream Park, then walk to the nature house for some exploration and a salmon talk. Then, the naturalist will take us on a nature walk and show us a close-up look at the spawning salmon.

What if it's raining?: We will go rain or shine! Please make sure your child has layers and is protected from the cold and/or rain.