Division 4 News--click here to see all the posts on our forum

Halloween

Picture of Alyssa Ellison
Halloween
by Alyssa Ellison - Monday, 27 October 2014, 5:07 PM

Hi all,

Firstly, I wanted to send out a HUGE "Thank you!" to all the family members to came and helped at the Stelly's climbing wall. We had so much fun, and we couldn't have done it without you!

Tomorrow afternoon we are going to carve our classroom pumpkins, so if you have any kid-safe utensils, please send them to school with your name on them. If you are available to help, we will carve pumpkins at 1:50. Please send me an email or let me know in the morning if you can help out.

On Friday (Halloween Day) children can wear costumes to school. If your child doesn't want to wear a costume (or you don't want the costume to get dirty), your child can wear black and orange instead. Friday is our Read Around the Room morning, so hopefully you can come and read with us.

On Friday, we will also have Halloween stations with two other classes in the afternoon between 12:30 and 2:00. If you are available to help out with one of the stations, please let me know.

On Friday at 2:00, we have a school-wide parade--what a fun way to end the week!