Division 4 News--click here to see all the posts on our forum

Reflex Math

Picture of Alyssa Ellison
Reflex Math
by Alyssa Ellison - Monday, 20 October 2014, 6:10 PM

Hi all,

Your child should have brought home a sheet about the Reflex math computer program. Everyone has been entered into the system, but most of the grade ones have not started this program yet--they will later on in the year. The children in grade two should have a character/points/aquired games from last year.The sheet you received has your child's specific password and instructions for parents about the Reflex site.

Here are the instructions if your child wants to log into the Reflex math website from home:

1) Go to our class moodle page, and click on math. It's the first website on our list. 

2) Once on the Reflex site, click "Launch" (upper right corner).

3) Type in our username (everyone has the same username) ellison4

4) Click on our class division4

5) Your child will click on his or her name and enter a password. Each password is child specific, so if you've lost your sheet, or your child can't remember the password, send me an email and I will send it to you (it is usually your child's initials followed by two numbers).

Children who have not started the Reflex math site, can use some of the other math sites on our moodle page (match the number, save the whale and make a ten, seahorse counting, alien addition, etc.). If you have any questions, please email me, or drop by after school.

smile