Division 4 News--click here to see all the posts on our forum

October News Part 2

Picture of Alyssa Ellison
October News Part 2
by Alyssa Ellison - Wednesday, 15 October 2014, 3:59 PM

Hi again,

Well, I'm obviously out of practice because I thought I could save what I'd typed and then finish it later at home. When I got home and typed more news, I had gone over the "editing time frame". Oops! Here are some important dates for the next couple of months:

Thursday, October 16: Early Dismissal at 1:48

Thursday, October 23: Field Trip to Stelly's Climbing Wall. We will walk to Stelly's and have lots of fun at the climbing wall facilities! We leave at 11:45 and will return at 2:00ish. Parents are welcome to join us, just let me know if you can be there.

Friday, October 24: Non-Instructional Day. The teachers will be at workshops, so no school for students.

Wednesday, October 29: PAC Fun Lunch

Friday, October 31: Halloween! We will have Halloween stations with some of the other primary classes. If you are available to help, please let me know.

November 5 and 6: Early Dismissal Days. Students are dismissed one hour early at 1:48. If you would like to meet with us to discuss your child's progress, we will have a sign-up outside the classroom, or you can email me at aellison@sd63.bc.ca.

November 6: Remembrance Day Assembly

November 7 and 10: Non-Instructional Days

November 11: Remembrance Day

November 12: Popcorn Day

November 17: Photo Retakes in the morning

November 20, 21, and 24: Scholastic Book FairĀ 

November 26: PAC fun lunch

smile

Alyssa